Action for a Viable Future is an interdisciplinary Masters Program offered through the Hutchins Program at SSU, with a emphasis on the environment, social change and social justice.
The resources listed in this guide will assist AVF students as they go through the program.
In order to access Library resources from off-campus (SSU folks only) you will need the barcode number on the back of your campus ID card.
Don't use this:
Use this instead:
You will also need to create a Library password. See below.
10 Things Every Student Should Know About the University Library
1. Your Seawolf ID Card is your Library Card and can be activated at the circulation desk.
2. Snoopy Library Catalog is where you look up books, journals, movies & music.
3. You can renew library books online using My Library Account.
4. You can find scholarly and popular articles using library databases.
5. You can access library e-resources from off campus with your Library Password.
6. The Library has popular films, cds, and books.
7. LINK+ lets you borrow books from other libraries.
8. Use your Seawolf login to access the wireless network.
9. Reserves and e-Reserves are easy to find from the Library homepage.
10. The Library Staff is here to help you at the help desks, through phone & email, and Chat 24/7.
Your Friendly Librarian